Close Menu Congressman Kurt Schrader

constituent services

Help with a Federal Agency

Casework with Congressman Schrader

If you need information from the federal government, are trying to obtain a government service, or are having problems with a particular federal agency, Congressman Schrader is happy to be of assistance. He has several staff members in Oregon who focus exclusively on assisting constituents regarding casework with federal agencies including Veterans Affairs, IRS, Medicare, Housing, Immigration, Passports, Social Security, Postal Service, Consumer Issues, Identity Theft, Federal Communications Commission, Federal Aviation Administration, Transportation Security Authority, Federal Trade Commission, Housing and Urban Development, Active Military, and National Guard.

He also has staff who work with specific geographic areas in the Fifth Congressional District and work on major policy issues.

Use the secure form below to submit your casework online or feel free to contact the Congressman's Salem office at (503) 588-9100 or toll free at 1-877-301-KURT.

Click here to access the Congressman's online casework form.