Close Menu Congressman Kurt Schrader
  • Small Business COVID-19 Assistance

    Has your small business been affected by COVID-19? Click here to find out how to access federal assistance.

    See the Latest
  • Coronavirus Resources

    Find federal, state and local guidance here, along with tips on how best to prevent the spread of illness.

    See the Latest
  • Health Care

    Click to find out about my plan to stabilize the individual marketplace and my work to expand access to quality, affordable healthcare.

    See the Latest